Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms of Service ('Terms', 'Terms of Service') carefully before using the https://smtsystems.com website (the 'Service') operated by smtsystems ('us', 'we', or 'our').
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by smtsystems. smtsystems has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that smtsystems shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- Any dates quoted by SMT for delivery of the product(s) are estimates only.
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur. SMT shall not be liable for any delay in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of us.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for few days. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- In the rare circumstance that your item has a defect or is missing from your order after 14 business days following the shipping confirmation, please contact email@example.com
- Only damaged items due to manufacturing defect are allowed for an exchange.
- SMT is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- The delivery process will only be initiated after payment has been validated.
- We deliver all orders using our standard packaging materials. Any special packaging as request by customer is subject to additional charges.
- We are currently only able to deliver to one delivery address per order. If you'd like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
- Most of our products are flat packed unless stated otherwise.
- You can provide special delivery instructions on the check-out page of our website (ie: self-collection).
Shipment Processing Time
- Standard delivery of Ready-Stock is around 1-4 business days within West Malaysia upon received payment on purchase order; 3-7 business days to East Malaysia. International orders to be advised.
- Made-to-order items within Malaysia will take up 7-21 business days to arrive. International orders to be advised.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.